As year end approaches many employees have questions regarding their PTO/Vacation balances. The information below tells you how to check your remaining balance for sick and vacation time. Please also note as we approach year end all employees/managers will be asked to confirm ending balances to make sure all 2013 balances are accurate.
- Go to the log in screen in Workbrain (do not put username and password in yet)
- Click on Blue box in upper left that says ETM in the box.
- Screen opens up to a blue screen.
- Put in username and password.
- In “Client”, leave default
- Choose Employee Data.
- In the menu bar, click on “Employee Balances”
Please be aware of the following regarding the data in the report:
-Paid Time Off shows amount of time the employee has available to use in the current year
-PTO Earned is the time that has been earned as of the date the report is generated
-Report does not show dates for PTO used throughout the year
If you have issues logging in please have them call the IT support center and escalate a ticket to the Workbrain team.